Privacy is very important to us. We also understand that privacy is very important to you. This Privacy Statement tells you how we protect and use information that we gather through this JPI - KOREA website based in South Korea. JPI Healthcare and some of its affiliates, including our international affiliates, also operate other websites. This website and this Privacy Statement are intended for an international audience.
Personal information is information that we can use to specifically identify you, such as your:
- Unique personal identifier (e.g., device ID, online identifier)
- Internet Protocol address
- Email address
- Account name
- Social security number
- Driver's license number, or
- Other similar identifiers
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state/federal law (e.g., age, race, sex, medical condition, etc.)
- Financial information, including credit card numbers
- Biometric information (e.g., imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, or other data that contain identifying information)
- Commercial information (e.g., purchase history)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, interaction with our website, etc.)
- Geolocation data
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information (e.g., call recordings)
- Professional, employment-related, or other similar information
In some places on this website you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, to elect to receive particular information, or to participate in an activity. For example, you may fill out a registration form, a survey, or an e-mail form and you may elect to receive educational material about our products and therapies.
You also may choose to allow us to personalize your visits to the website, in which case we will ask you for certain personal information to make your visits to our website more helpful to you. When this information is combined with the information that we collect through cookies (described below), we will be able to tell that you have visited our website before and can personalize your access to our website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you.
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this website to provide you with access to this website. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
- to respond to your requests
- to personalize your access to our website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you
- to develop records, including records of your personal information
- to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including ,to the extent permitted by law, information about clinical trials and educational and marketing communications about products and services of ours and of others
- for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content
- to enforce this Privacy Statement and other rules about your use of this website
- to protect someone's health, safety or welfare
- to protect our rights or property
- to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
JPI Healthcare will not share your personal information collected from this website with an unrelated third-party without your permission, except as otherwise provided in this Privacy Statement.
In the ordinary course of business, we will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to ship you products that you order on our website. In these cases, we provide the vendor with information to process your order such as your name and mailing address. In cases in which we share your personal information with a third party vendor, we will not authorize them to keep, disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to:
- enforce this Privacy Statement and the other rules about your use of this website
- protect our rights or property
- protect someone's health, safety or welfare
- fulfill obligations relating to a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition
- comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
Please note: In addition to the ways that we may keep, disclose, and use information described in this Privacy Statement, we also may keep, disclose, and use personal information in ways that we believe are consistent with MFDS and other governmental guidance, directions, regulations, and laws, where applicable.
If you visit our website to read or download information, such as information about a health condition or about one of our products, we may collect certain information about you from your computer or mobile device. This information may include:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The Internet Protocol address ("IP Address") of the device you are using
- The type of browser and operating system you are using
- The date and time you access our website
- The internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our website
- Which pages you have visited on our website
- The search terms you use
- The links on which you click
Non-personal information is information that cannot identify you or be tied to you. We are always looking for ways to better serve you and improve this website. We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this website more useful. We also will use non-personal information for other business purposes. For example, we may use non-personal information or aggregate non-personal information to:
- create reports for internal use to develop programs, products, services or content
- customize the information or services that are of interest to you
- share it with or sell it to third parties
- provide aggregated information on how visitors use our site, such as 'traffic statistics' and 'response rates,' to third parties
Certain of our webpages permit you to create a user account and login to that account. The information in this section applies to those webpages:
Viewing/Editing Personal Information: You may change the information you have provided by logging into your account and editing the information.
Storage of Personal Information: JPI Healthcare may store your personal information on servers in countries where JPI Healthcare operates, including (a) server(s) located in South Korea. If you choose to close your account, we will maintain copies of your information in our internal records, systems, and databases, in accordance with our data retention schedules. We will continue to treat your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Protecting Personal Information: We take security seriously and take a number of steps to protect your personal information. You also play a big part in protecting the privacy of your personal information. When you create an account, we provide you to select a password that is unique to you. To protect your personal information from unwanted disclosure, you should not give your password to anyone with whom you would not share your personal information. Our website may also log you out after a period of inactivity and require you to log in again. When you are ready to leave this website, always "log off" and close your browser to help protect the confidentiality of your information.
If we decide to make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our website for a period of time after the change is made. Significant changes are also described below.
No Recent revisions to the Privacy Statement so far. This privacy statement is the newly announced.
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by JPI Healthcare, and some may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any other website, even the other JPI Healthcare websites. We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website, we recommend that you review each website's privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
We may contact you periodically by e-mail, mail, telephone, or text if you agree to that contact to provide information regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you. In addition, some of the features on this website allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we will send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information, including personal information about your name, address, etc.
We care about protecting the online privacy of children. We will not intentionally collect any personal information (such as a child's name or e-mail address) from children under the age of 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
Security is very important to us. We also understand that security is important to you. We have implemented security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. While we have implemented security measures, please keep in mind that "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet or elsewhere and no transmission of information is guaranteed to be completely secure. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
JPI Healthcare destroys personal information without delay after the purposes of its collection and use are achieved. However, if it is necessary to retain personal information of users according to the relevant laws and regulations, JPI Healthcare retains it for the period set in the said laws and regulations as specified below:
|Items to Retain||Retention Period||Legal Basis|
|Records of contracts, subscription withdrawals, etc.||5 years||Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.|
|Records of payments, supply of goods, etc.||5 years||Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.|
|Processing records of consumer complaints or disputes||3 years||Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.|
|Records related to the collection, processing, and usage consent of credit information||3 years||Credit Information Use and Protection Act|
|Display and advertisement related records||6 months||Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.|
|Log records of users including the Internet, tracking data on access points of users, and other communication check data||3 months / 12 months||Protection of Communications Secrets Act|
|Preservation of records on user identity authentication||6 months||Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.|
* However, if a member agrees to extend the period, his/her records will be retained for the period agreed.
In principle, the Company destroys personal information without delay after the purpose of its processing is achieved. The destruction procedure, due date, and method are as follows:
A. Destruction Procedure
After the purpose of the information entered by a user is achieved, the Company destroys it immediately or moves it to a separate DB (transfer to a separate document if written on paper), retains it for a certain period, and then destroys it according to the Company policy or other relevant laws and regulations. At this point, personal information moved to the DB shall not be used for purposes other than legal compliance.
B. Destruction Due Date
The Company destroys personal information of a user within 5 days from the expiry date of its retention period or within 5 days from the date when its processing is recognized as not required no longer needed because its processing purpose is achieved, the applicable service is abolished, or the applicable business is terminated.
C. Destruction Method
The Company erases personal information stored in the form of electronic file using a technical method so that the record cannot be restored. The Company destroys printed hard copies of personal information by shredding or incinerating it.
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please contact us to the below.
Personal Information Protection Management Department
- Management Representative : Marketing Team
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org